Ms. Diane Lewis
Commitment to Excellence
Since 2003, Diane has provided high quality, affordable in home tutoring for students. Initially conducting one on one tutoring sessions in her Orange County home, she branched out offering parents more convenience with A+ In Home Tutors. The results produce exceptional students who reach higher educational goals, and develop stronger self-confidence in all they do.
Diane obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from California State University Northridge, majoring in Liberal Studies and Education.
For over 15 years, she ran a successful health and beauty business, teaching and training others to do the same.
Diane provides Academic Coaching at the adult level. She is writing her father’s memoirs, and travels the world enjoying an active, healthy lifestyle.
About Our Tutors
- A+ In Home Tutors are professional and
- We conduct an extensive interview and require state teaching
credentials and/or tutoring experience.
- We check all references and verify employment.
- Many of our tutors are actively teaching in a school
system or are substitute teachers.
The Phone Consultation
- Gives us an opportunity to get acquainted and ask questions about your student to
assess their academic requirements, personality and learning
- Gives you an opportunity to describe the curriculum your
student is using and discuss your goals for the tutoring
- Investing the time to connect with our
clients is invaluable and essential for us to find the
perfect tutor for your student!
Does Your Student Have Special Needs?
- Many of our tutors are "special needs" experienced
and or certified and understand the requirements of a special
- We work with Individual Education Plans, can help
your child excel, feel positive about themselves and
their progress at school.
Home Schooling Assistance
- Home schooling is becoming more popular and prevalent.
Our tutors will assist a parent with all subjects within
a home school curriculum.
- If you are interested in moving your child from a public
or private school to a home school environment, we can
steer you down the right path and tell you how to get your child enrolled in a home school program.
- Summer tutoring can ensure that your child is able to focus on reviewing the past years work and prepare to be successful for the coming school year.
- We help your child strengthen study and organizational skills that can be lost over the summer months.
Public and Private Education
- We tutor all grades, pre-kindergarten through
- We serve students in all of the public and private schools in the
following School Districts:
- Anaheim City School District (K-6)
- Anaheim Union High School District
- Bellflower Unified
- Brea Olinda Unified School District
- Buena Park School District
- Campfire USA Orange County Council
- Cypress Elementary
- Discovery Science Center
- Downey Unified
- Fountain Valley Elementary
- Fullerton Elementary
- Fullerton Joint Union High School District
- Garden Grove Unified
- Huntington Beach City School District
- Huntington Beach Union High School District
- La Habra City Elementary
- Long Beach Unified
- Los Alamitos Unified
- Lowell Joint School District Orange
- Magnolia Elementary
- Norwalk-La Mirada Unified
- Ocean View School District
- Olive Crest
- Orange County High School of the Arts
- Orange Lutheran High School
- Placentia - Yorba Linda Unified
- Rossier Park
- Santa Ana Unified
- Savanna Elementary School
- Servite High School
- South Whittier Elementary
- The Hebrew Academy
- Tiger Woods Learning Center Foundation
- Tustin Unified School District
- Westminster School District
- Whittier Union High School District
We also tutor students who attend private schools, alternative
education or are on independent study in our areas.